Minecraft minecart resetable boosters
The omidirectional self reseting minecart booster (or a good replacement for the powered minecart)
How it works
Your minecart comming into the booster "rides/bounces" off the first booster cart until it bounces off the other booster cart. You go speeding off with quite a bit of momentum, while the minecart you boosted off of bounces off the other minecart and returns to its start position, ready to boost you again
- Track (12x)
- Minecart (2x)
- Strait section of track (5 squares)
- Torches (2x) [Optional, but recomended]
- Clear out a 7x2 space where you want the booster.
- At the ends lay down 1 square of material. You can replace the material for the main track with turns if you want a different configuration
- Lay down the main track
- Lay down the booster track
- Add the 1 minecart to each end of the booster track
- Add torches to prevent mobs from spawning on or around the booster, as mobs getting in the booster part can effect the performance of the booster, and hurt you.
- Enjoy your completed booster